Table of contents
Clause 1 – Identity of the vendor
Clause 2 – Applicability
Clause 3 – Our offer and your order
Clause 4 – Right of withdrawal
Clause 5 – Price
Clause 6 – Payment
Clause 7 – Conformity and warranty
Clause 8 – Delivery and execution
Clause 9 – Force majeure
Clause 10 – Intellectual property
Clause 11 – Complaints procedure and conflicts
Clause 1 Identity of the vendor
We are: Abdij Onze-Lieve-Vrouw van Nazareth VZW
Trading under the brand name TRAPP.
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 0032 32 3 313 92 50
Company number: BE 0406 678 042
Bank account number: BE 25 7360 6342 0482
Clause 2 Applicability and conditions
- Our terms and conditions are applicable to every offer from us, TRAPP., as a webshop to you as a consumer (i.e. every natural person who, for non-occupational purposes only, purchases or uses a good or service made available on the market).
- We deliver exclusively in EU countries. If you submit a delivery address outside the EU, we reserve the right to decline your order.
- To be able to place an order, you must above the age of 18. If you are younger than 18, we ask you to let a parent or legal guardian place your order. If it comes to our attention that an order is made by a minor, we reserve the right to decline your order.
- Placing an online order on the website trapp.be constitutes a formal acceptance of our general terms and conditions, which are always available on our website, where you can download and/or print them.
- If in addition to these general terms and conditions, additional special conditions apply, the above applies also to those special conditions. You as consumer can always invoke to your advantage the most preferential text if our terms and conditions would be contrary to the special conditions.
clause 3 our offer and your order
- When an offer is valid for a constrained period of time only or is subjected to specific conditions, we explicitly state this in the offer.
- We always describe what we sell to you as well as the course of our delivery process as complete and accurate as possible. The description is in any case sufficiently detailed to allow you to make a proper assessment. If we make use of graphics, they are a true reflection of the offered products. However, to err is human and if we are mistaken, we are not obliged to deliver you the mistaken product.
- Your order is complete and the contract between us is final once we confirm your order by mail and as soon as we receive approval from the issuer of your bank card. We accept Bancontact, iDEAL en KBC Payment Button. Should the issuer of your card refuse to agree with your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for any delays in the delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment by name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- In order to purchase a product, you add it to your shopping basket. Afterwards you submit your contact and billing details. Your order will be sent to the address you submit. In the final step you are led to an overview page, you accept our terms and conditions and you confirm your payment by pressing the ‘Buy Now’ button, with the caption “order with payment”. Once you have completed these steps, your purchase is final.
clause 4 Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to decide not to keep the products you bought from us within 14 days after their delivery. Within this time frame, you can return your order without penalty and without giving any reason (the cost of returning products is to be paid by you). Within 14 days after correctly receiving your returned order, we will pay back the full purchase price to the bank account number provided by you.
- The costs of the return of products will be at your expense.
- Returned products may not have been used. When returning the products, you will also have to return all delivered accessories and return the products in their original condition and packaging.
- You can return you package through post or courier, or bring it back personally to TRAPP., Abbey O.L.Vrouw van Nazareth, Abdijlaan 9, 2960 Brecht, Belgium.
- In order to exercise your right to withdrawal quickly and correctly, you fill out the return form. You email this filled out form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an acknowledgment of receipt. You also print the filled out return form, sign it, and add it to your return parcel. This package must be sent to: TRAPP., Abdij O.L.Vrouw van Nazareth, Abdijlaan 9, 2960 Brecht, Belgium.
Please fill out this form and email it to email@example.com, and print and sign it and add it to your return parcel.
I hereby inform you of the withdrawl of my contract of sale of the following products:
– Name(s) and number(s) of products:
– Ordered on date:
– Received on date:
– Amount paid:
– Name of consumer:
– Address of consumer:
– Bank account number where the refund will be deposited:
– Name account holder:
– Signature of consumer (only on the printed version of this form)
Reason for return (optional):
Clause 5 Price
- During the period we mention in our offer, our prices do not change, except for price changes resulting from changes in VAT rates.
- Our prices include all taxes, VAT and all other levies. Hence, you will never experience unpleasant surprises. We nevertheless can decide to charge you with the shipping costs on top of the purchase price. In that case, we notify that always before you definitely place your purchase. In that case, we notify this to you prior to the definitive confirmation of your order.
Clause 6 Payment
- We only accept payment through our website using the payment methods indicated there (see 3.3).
- In order to guarantee safe online payment and the safety of your personal data, the transaction data will only be wired while encrypted with SSL technology. In order to make payments with SSL no special software is required. You recognize a safe SSL-connection by the “lock” in the bottom status bar of your browser.
CLAUSE 7 Conformity and Warranty
- We guarantee that our products are in accordance with your order and meet the normal expectations you may have taking into account the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods are in accordance with any laws applicable at the moment of your order.
Clause 8 Delivery and execution
- All products are delivered to the address provided by you when ordering.
- When a product is in stock it will be delivered to the delivery address within a period of 1 to 5 working days. If a product is not in webshop stock, it will be delivered at the delivery address within a maximum period of 30 days. We inform you of the delivery period in your order confirmation.
- All deliveries are taken care of by GLS or Post.nl or another courier service.
- If we are not able to deliver on time, we will always notify you before the to the end of the delivery period. If we do not, you can cancel your order for free. In that case we will refund you within 30 days after dissolution of the agreement.
- The shipment of goods and gift vouchers is always at our risk. So you do not have to worry about goods lost during transportation. If you, however, return goods to us within 14 days after delivery, you will be responsible for the transportation.
- If the delivered goods were damaged during transport, do not correspond to the goods mentioned on the delivery note or do not correspond to the goods you ordered, you have to report this as quickly as possible and in any case within 3 days. Subsequently, you have to send the goods back within 14 calendar days after delivery. You have to use the “return form” for this. If you have any questions while filling in this return form, you can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage suffered due to late delivery or non-delivery by the transporter assigned by the company. In such cases our liability remains limited to the value of the goods of which it is shown that they were not received by the customer.
CLAUSE 10 Force majeure
- In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfil our obligations. In that case we may suspend our obligations for the duration of the state of force majeure or definitely repudiate the agreement.
- Events of force majeure are all circumstances external to our will and control that render respecting our obligations completely or partly impossible. Such events include amongst others strikes, fire, disruption of energy supplies or telecommunication networks or communication systems and/or the temporary down-time of the webshop, late delivery or absence of delivery by suppliers or other third parties, …
Clause 11 Intellectual property
- Our website, logos, texts, photographs, names, and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights either belonging to us, TRAPP., or our suppliers or other claimants.
- It is forbidden to use and/or change any of the intellectual property rights as described in the present clause. You may not copy nor reproduce for example drawings, photographs names, texts, logos, colour combinations, etc. …without our prior written and explicit consent.
clause 12 Complaints procedure and conflicts
- We do hope that all our customers are always 100% satisfied. If nevertheless you would have complaints concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com of op 00 32 3 313 92 50. We will do the utmost to deal with your complaint within 7 days.
- All contracts we conclude with our customers, regardless of their place of residence, are exclusively governed by Belgian law. Only the courts of Belgium are competent to adjudicate with disputes arising out of or connected to these contracts. If as a result of international law the law of a different country applies, the interpretation of the current terms and conditions will in the first instance be done in accordance to the Belgian Law on Market Practices and Consumer Protection.
- In case of out of court commercial dispute settlements, the consumer ombudsman of the FPS economy is competent for every demand concerning out of court dispute settlement. They will either treat it themselves or forward it to a qualified entity. You have the possibility to contact the consumer ombudsman at the following link: https://www.consumerombudsman.be/en
- In case of a cross-border dispute you can make use of the Online Dispute Resolution platform of the European Union at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/odr